Saturday, April 16, 2011
Will you please consider donating to Nathaniel's adoption grant? The sooner he finds his family, the better. The sooner he gets surgery... the better! You can do so securely here: http://reecesrainbow.org/nathaniel410 - see the little donation button or by clicking on the donation botton on the right side of this blog. All donations are tax-deductible. My goal is to raise $1000 by Easter... no... scratch that... how about $2000 by April 30th? Please help me save this little boy from death, or from a life as an 'invalid' in an orphanage. From a life of headaches, pressure, and a life lacking the love and care of a family. In light of Easter, please consider, and pray about what the Lord might ask of you, and please remember Nathaniel in your prayers.
Thank you SO much!
PS: some ideas on how to scrape some $ together to donate to Nathaniel:
- Saving money because you're 'couponing'?
- Sell something on Craigslist
- Forego going out to lunch for a week, or until Easter
- Reduce the size of your kids' Easter baskets, and show them Nathaniel.
- Getting a tax refund?
- Etc, the possibilities are endless.
Posted by Leanne at 9:39 AM